Skip to main content

Master Pass Keeper Contact Support

About this App

Master Pass Keeper is a free app designed and created by me, the purpose of this app is to help the user  store their passwords. Almost all the time a login is required and it's too much for a person to remember every single password he created for every single site. I personally have experienced this and it's giving me a hard time that is why I created this app.

I have seen and tried using a lot of password apps out there, but those aren't for me because I find them very complicated, they have too many features.  All I need is an app that can store my passwords and let me view it in the future. This app is as simple as that.

Here is the main feature of the App:

- Lets you Store your Passwords and some details.

- Lets you View the details and Passwords you store in your record.

- Search Record for certain Password or detail.

- Records can be Edited and also can be Deleted.

That's it, hope you enjoy and find this app useful in your daily lives.

Cheers and God Bless.


If you want to post an Advertisement to this app feel free to drop me an email

richardchua81@icloud.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master Pass Keeper Privacy Policy

  Privacy Policy Richard Chua built the Master Pass Keeper app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Richard Chua at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service. If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy. The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at Master Pass Keeper unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy. Information Collection and Use For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I reque